About Our Service
Your account gives you access to all counties on the site, including any new counties that may be added in the future.
Subscribers can search property by over 60 different fields, including complex searches that combine multiple criteria in a single search. Search fields include Parcel Number, Owner Name, Address, Subdivision, Sales Date, Sales Price, Deed Book and Page, Square Footage, and more! For example, search for all parcels in a particular city with a residential square footage between 1600 and 2000 feet that have sold within the
Search results are displayed in a list for your
review. From this list you may view complete details of any individual
print a report of all matches.
For a selected parcel, the following information can be viewed or printed:
ownership, including owner name and mailing address, as well as sales
information, such as date, book, page, sale price, grantor, grantee,
and deed type for all deeds recorded on that parcel.
- Legal Descriptions, including lot, block, subdivision, acres, sec-twp-rng, school district, and extended legal descriptions.
improvements, including square footage, stories, wall type, age, heat
& A/C, fireplaces, basements, garages, porches, patios, mobile
homes, and outbuildings.
- Commercial improvements, including square footage, age, stories, business name, and location.
Valuation, including year assessed, appraised and assessed values, and
estimated taxes. Prior year valuation history is also available for
- Current Tax Collection Status, including
dollar amounts of taxes levied, and status, including paid, delinquent,
certified to state, or exempt. (Availability depends upon county)
- Receipt Information, including date paid, amount paid, and receipt number. (Availability depends upon county)
- Digital photo of the house. (Availability depends upon county)
- Footprint sketch with dimensions of house and additions.
Features available and dates of last update are available on each county's page.